Wednesday 25 May 2011

Independence here we come

Hello Readers

This is an official post to mark the start of my count down to
Saturday 9th July 2011,which will see the establishment of the world's newest country South Sudan.

Which will secede Sudan,after over 50 years of struggle and two civil wars.The region will become a country known as  the Republic of South Sudan.

It's no secret that South Sudan is a work in progress,with the media reporting daily articles of a negative outcome.Therefore the negatives outweighs the positives.
 
So I have started 'The Only Project' to help spread the positivity and hope which myself and other members of the South Sudanese Community have gained from the forthcoming independence .

I hope you will enjoy my posts

x

The Only Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your reactions,towards the post.I love reading your comments so please comment : )